The Glory of Empress Xiao

Friday, March 16, 2012

Reflection: Day 2

Overall, this day has been quite productive in terms of updating my blog and gathering some extra information. This day was also useful because I was able to gather more sources in order to help with the project. This knowledge will be surely helpful for the prezi that me and my classmate have to do for the project. The pictures I found were interesting and I may incorporate a lot of medical aspects that had to do with the atomic bomb. I also did not have the time to incorporate a lot of information on the Manhattan Project. I am sure that with all the time I have spent, everything will come together.

So far, I have two more comments to make on other blogs. I did do two already, but I am disappointed with one of them and I wish to comment on another blog. I wish to make it as professional as possible and not horribly written. Today was productive and I am happy I was able to get a lot done in this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment