The Glory of Empress Xiao

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Horrors of Evil; WARNING Graphic Content






h

You can only imagine what pain and suffering all of the citizens in that area had to go through..

The reason I find it important to make this post is to show everyone what happens when evil and destruction can consume the human heart. When I found these photos, I cried myself to sleep. This is the horrible outcome of a war. No matter what evil these citizens did, there was no reason for them to deserve a death such as this. No one deserves to go through such pain and no one deserves to be victimized by the evils of humanity such as this.

I'm incorporating this into my project, whether people like it or not. We have to see this. This is reality, and this is what happens around us in the world. We all have to remember that not everything is perfect and that things like this do occur every single day of our lives. Thank you for understanding.

2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness! this is terrible! :( it will definitely help with the project though

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness! this is terrible! :( it will definitely help with the project though

    ReplyDelete